About Neal Klement
Real, Balanced Knowledge + Client Centric Approach = Results
As a passionate real estate appreciator, Neal brings a fresh, entrepreneurial, and inventive mindset to listing, marketing, and selling real estate. Along with nearly ten years of detailed market study knowledge, and as a native of Metro Milwaukee, Neal prides himself on having the most to up to date familiarity on inventory and sold data in communities throughout Southeastern Wisconsin.
Unparalleled in his approach, Neal's detailed market comprehension coupled with his careful attention to your transaction makes for an advantageous combination in the pursuit of your real estate aspirations.
From residential investment property to vacant land and luxury real estate, it is Neal's utmost pleasure, along with Shorewest Realtors, to assist individuals with their property needs. Neal's attitude is founded in the idea that clients should be treated as partners and with a high level of care and attention.
This client centric, focused approach, and unyielding desire is the foundation for an overall customer experience that is truly unrivaled by the competition. Let Neal's expertise in transaction management work for you today!
Simply put, when you are looking to buy or sell real estate, there is no other alternative than to Deal with Neal.
- National Association of Realtors®
- Wisconsin Realtors Association®
- Greater Milwaukee Realtors Association®
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Emphasis in Management Carroll University, Waukesha, WI.
- Closing Division Assistant: Knowledgeable in Property Title Clearing, and Closing Process.
- Independent Property Consultant: Seasoned experience in providing consultative services and labor for property owners seeking maximum ROI on property improvements. Skilled in detailed evaluation of properties across many price ranges.